Tuesday 1 September 2009

Special Bonus Prize!

Pictures from my disposable camera:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Fruit on sticks.
Photobucket

Dog.
Photobucket

City at night.
Photobucket

Photobucket

One solution: Revolution!

Photobucket

This is me with a Japanese Communist Party armband. I was allowed to keep it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Student Volunteers.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Okay, I may support the JCP, but I have to give respect where respect is due to the best part in the world:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Big 3 litre plastic bottles of whisky
Photobucket

Me being anime:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope you enjoyed the deluge, good night.
<3

2 comments:

  1. That 'kiss me' photograph is your Che Guevara moment. Seriously, I'm thinking t-shirts, banners, painted on the side of battered cars to mark them as official vehicles of the revolutionary troops, etc.

    Keep it up comrade. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should I feel bad that my iconography-ility has peaked so soon?

    It takes the masses to keep anything up o/
    x

    ReplyDelete