Wednesday 9 September 2009

The big city

PRESCRIPT:
After 3 tries I have finally done away with the repetition. I are fail at HTML.

Why hello there everyone~
It's been slightly longer than usual, my apologies. I've not been wildly busy, just slightly more sociable. My friends from uni have arrived in Japanland and we've been delightfully touristic, leaving less time for posting. But pictures speak louder than whispers - warning, 200 million photos ahead.

Night at the arcade with Seita:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

"Stimulating"...
Photobucket

Hostel banter:

Photobucket

Photobucket

French Maid Cafe (Alice from uni):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

GIANT GLOWING CUBE THAT GAVE YOU DRAGONBALL Z POWERS WHEN YOU TOUCHED IT:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pretty night time Tokyo
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

? ... !
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

\(^0^)/
Photobucket

+ Nicola and Chloe
Photobucket

There's a fair bit to digest there, but I regret nothing! Give me barely categorized masses of photos or give me death.

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment